9 Ways Choosing The Right Removal Company Makes Moving House Easier
Moving house is said to be one of the most stressful times in our lives, it makes no difference if you are moving country, hundreds of miles away or just a few miles. Choosing the right removal company can help to relieve a lot of stress and make your day much easier.
1. A good removal company will be highly recommended by friends, family and reviews by previous customers. It is worthwhile doing some research. A professional removal company will also go further than this and will also have accreditations, to certify they provide the highest level of service available.
2. If you are packing your belongings yourself, a professional removal company will offer help and advice about how to pack awkward or fragile items. They will provide guides and suggestions of how to organise your packing and what you need to have easily to hand when you move.
3. When the company completes the initial house visit they will spot any potential problems such as difficult access or awkward items and create a strategy to deal with the problem.
4. They will often take care of things such as dismantling large pieces of furniture. On the home visit, point out anything you may need assistance with.
5. Blankets are used as standard between man and van and removal companies. However, a professional removal company will have a heavy duty, padded protection service for furniture, televisions, mattresses, appliances and even picture and door covers.
6. The weather, unfortunately, can’t be ordered for moving day but rest assured a professional removal company will have the required protection for any carpets, flooring etc.
7. The professionals have experience of moving delicate and / or large objects and will understand how to pack the vehicle(s) to ensure that all your possessions are moved safely.
8. Having a team of professionals that are experienced and understand the removal process, ensures the move is completed quickly and efficiently. Often their moral support and understanding are vital, especially if your moving dates keep changing.
9. A professional removals company will have all necessary insurances in place and at higher limits. This should cover all risks including antiques, pianos and fine art.
Using a professional removal company can cost a lot less than you think, especially if you take into consideration van hire, packing materials and time off work. Why not get a free no obligation quotation from us today and discover how we go the extra mile to make your move easier than you think.
“Where reputation precedes”
Freephone: 0800 689 0412